Your company has a strong CSR policy and runs a climate-friendly business. But—when it comes to video production you often leave a large carbon footprint. Unfortunately filmmaking is by its very nature not that sustainable, quite the contrary actually.
Less environmental impact
Video production with focus on minimizing climate impact
At Produced By, we are proud to introduce our green video productions where we strive to cause no unnecessary harm on our climate. We offer a green video production for companies on Frederiksberg, Amager and in the rest of Copenhagen.
What is a green film production?
In these sustainable productions we’re committed to the following::
- Prioritization and use of eco-friendly transport: walking, bicycle, public transport and electric vehicles.
- Portable solar panels for charging batteries.
- Carbon-neutral electricity for the office.
- No plastic waste on set, such as disposable plastic bottles and cutlery.
- Vegetarian food on set.
- 5 tonnes carbon credit for climate-friendly projects in developing countries.
Sustainable film production
Get in touch for more on sustainable film production
Would you like to know more about our work on sustainable film and movie production or do you have questions? You’re always welcome to get in touch with us on Produced By.
We work for companies in Copenhagen, that wants a green film production in line with their CSR policy.
You can get in touch in several ways, so choose whatever fits your needs. Call us, write an email or use the contact form below.